This post is one of the serie: the frequent asked questions. subscribe to my channel for more knowledge.
The Frequent asked questions with answers.
HOW MUCH DOES A DJ CHARGE ?
Let’s say that every DJ has his own way to price an event. Generally it depends on some points
– The hours he has to spent on the site
– The distance to the venue. We gonna talk deeply about it in an upcoming question. Don’t turn it off now
– The size of your event (What I mean by “big” is the number of guests you are expecting) The more you have guests, the more we need equipment and maybe a bigger car as good as more staff to set up.
You certainly want to know what is all included in the the cost the DJ charges you. Here is the second Question:
If you prefer watch the video click to watch, otherwise you can continue reading below this video:
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST ?
This question follows the first one and It’s important for customers to know what they are been charged. In my case it is:
– 4 to 5 hours of performance + setup and dismounting
– the business trip and the transport of equipments
– The needful equipment for the size of the event (for more enquiries you should contact the dj personally)
Now this is something I need to clarify
DOES THE DJ CHARGE FOR SETUP TIME ?
No ! You are neither charged for set up or for dismounting. Setting up the equipment usually takes us about one hour or less. and it’s free of charge.
But If your event requires a massive need of equipment like a live concert from 1000. You may be charged for setting up the equipment
The next one is something every customer does, but there are some who are not sure about it.
CAN WE HAGGLE (NEGOTIATE) THE PRICE ?
Off course, price can be haggle, depending of the size of the event. But think about it, the more you get low with the price, the less there are features for your event. And there is a minimum price for every type of event.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PAYMENT ?
A standard of 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking and the rest depending of who you are dealing with should be paid for the beginning of the event. Some Djs want all to be paid at last 2 weeks for the event.
DOES THE DJ ACCEPT CREDIT CARD OR CHECKS ?
If you book your DJ in an agency, there are chances that you can pay by credit card or checks, In some cases as good as mine, checks can be accepted for the deposit payment and the rest should be in cash. Unfortunately Djs Love CASH
I hope you enjoyed this post. As I previously said, this one is the first of the frequent asked questions. If something is missing, leave me a question in the comment section down below.
If you think this video could help someone else, share it. For more, subscribe to my blog. bye